- (704) 247-9120
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Charlotte Dental Society
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- University of North Carolina Alumni Association
- DDS, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
- MSD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Pediatric and Adult Orthodontics
About Dr. Case:
Dr. Case is a Charlotte native and a graduate of Olympic High School. He has practiced orthodontics in Charlotte and surrounding communities for 38 years in a group practice, a partnership and a solo practice. He has been licensed to practice dentistry in NC for 40 years.
Dr. Case completed his undergraduate degree at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, earning induction into the honor societies of Phi Eta Sigma and Phi Beta Kappa. Remaining at UNC-CH, he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree with Honors and was inducted into Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He received a Master of Science Degree in Orthodontics and won the prestigious Research Award.